My name is Allan and I was born and raised in the Country Music capital of the world. In 2015, I moved further south to become a Yellow Jacket. At Georgia Tech I am learning to build and crash things for a living — fortunately, code isn’t expensive.
When I am not debugging code, you'll most likely find me at the park juggling with a poorly-inflated soccer ball. Alternatively, on days that the southern heat is unbearable, you'll find me enjoying of some tunes or learning more about the complexities of the world through either 1) the variety of podcasts that I listen to 2) a well put together documentary or 3) Pawn Stars.
Fun Fact: I used to be obsessed with magic so I have one or two tricks up my sleeves (note: making your bug disappear is not a magic trick).
Feed the Homeless with me!
frameworks, libraries, & ide's.
ReactJS , NodeJS , Redux , Chart.js, Visual Studio Code , XCode , Android Studio , Drupal7 , Fastify
GitHub , GitLab , Adobe Photoshop , Jira , Bitbucket , Unity, Postman , Pixlr, GarageBand, Final Cut Pro, Microsoft Office
Graphic Design , Visual Medias , Video Production , Audio Production , Customer Service Background , Interpreting/Translating (Spanish/English)
Front-End Web Developer Intern. Aug. 2019 - Dec. 2019.
New Balance. St. Louis, MO.
- Coding advertisement emails that are being sent to the subscribers of the NB emailing newsletter.
- Scripting a bot with Python that checks New Balance's outlet store website, Joe's, and checks for price changes (+/-) and new arrivals (and removals) amongst sneakers and clothing; these are all tracked and exported as a csv file. Ongoing project; basic version functional now. ⌨️ CODE 🖥 DEMO (Coming Soon)
Full-Stack Software Developer Intern. May. 2019 - Aug. 2019.
Dispersive Networks. Alpharetta, GA.
- Responsible for building the user-facing interactive visual workflow tree for the new version of Service Provider with ReactJS. This workflow tree engages the company's API and allows users/groups/devices to obtain certain permissions (e.g. for certain applications) based on their positioning within the hierarchy of the tree. ⌨️ CODE 🖥 DEMO
- Built and used REST API's with GoLang and performed management of the API's using Postman.
WebDev Services Student Administrator. Jan. 2019 - May 2019.
GT Technology Services Organization. Atlanta, GA.
- Administered faculty and staff webpage databases through phpMyAdmin and Apache and mySQL servers.
- Configured virtual machines as development environments with CentOS, PHP7, and Drupal7.
- Designed the default webpage used within our department with Adobe Photoshop.
Helpdesk Technical Student Associate. Jan. 2017 - Jan. 2019.
GT Technology Services Organization. Atlanta, GA.
- Reviewed hardware and software issues with student, faculty, and staff laptops, and helped them find a quick resolution through in-person visits or via email.
- Managed open tickets and completed thorough documentation of the issue at hand and identified if there was any need for an issue to be escaleted to a senior technician.
Georgia Institute of Technology. Aug. 2015 - Present.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science. Atlanta, GA.
- Minor: Sports, Society, and Technology from the GT School of History and Sociology
- Cumulative GPA: 3.3, Honors.
- Threads: People & Media
- Anticipated Graduation Date: May 2020
Hume-Fogg Academic High School. Aug. 2011 - May 2015.
High School and Cambridge Research Diploma. Nashville, TN.
- Graduated Top 10% of the class from the #49 Nationally Ranked High School in the United States.
- Performed a 2 year Cambridge Research on immigration issues from Latin America to the United States.
- 2x All-District, 2x All-Regional, 2x All Mid-State, 1x All-State, 1x All-Star Athlete for Men's Varsity Soccer.
Dispersive Interactive Visual Workflow
A user-facing interactive visual workflow tree for the new version of Dispersive's Service Provider with ReactJS. This workflow tree engages our API and allows users/groups/devices to obtain certain permissions (e.g. for certain applications) based on their positioning within the hierarchy of the tree.
Yokogawa Production Management Portal
A dashboard web application created for Quality Assurance Engineers at Yokogawa so that they could actively review the performance of each of their assembly lines.
Dispersive Service-Prov Dashboard
A management system created for Dispersive's clientel's devices. Users can add, edit, delete, and search for certain devices within their system.
Joe's New Balance Shoe Tracker Script
A python script that checks New Balance's outlet store website, Joe's, and checks for price changes (+/-) and new arrivals, as well as, removals amongst sneakers and clothing and exports them as a csv file.
(Selenium & ChromeDriver)
Illuso: A Labyrinth of Magic Game
This video game was created in the Georgia Tech CS 6457 Video Game Design Class. The game is called Illuso and showcases a magician character trapped in a magical labyrinth who must gather magical playing cards to acquire new abilities and escape!
Investing Into Your Education Visual
Data visualtion that allows you to interact with data about income and higher education from all U.S. colleges in 2009.
Water Source Android Application
A crowd-sourced water quality measurement application for my CS 2340 Final Project.